“History will teach us … that of those men who have overturned the liberties of republics, the greatest number have begun their careers by paying an obsequious court to the people, commencing demagogues and ending tyrants.”Alexander Hamilton, 22 October 1787
The frenzied attacks on Donald Trump by the U.S. governing elite and their slavish media/academic mouthpieces for his harsh but entirely truthful assessment of Senator McCain must leave you wondering if there is a possibility the America’s governing elite does not know how deeply and savagely it is hated by the citizenry?
This seems too much to believe, but the attacks on Trump surely suggest that the elite’s collective authoritarian head is thicker and dumber than stone. If these men and women need a starting point to learn why most Americans would prefer to see their pictures on a bull’s eye at point-blank range, rather than on a grinning-like-Hillary selfie, they could consider the following dozen items.
- The elite’s shredding of the 4th Amendment via the use of a national government agency to monitor the private electronic communications of all Americans.
- The elite’s crippling of the 1st Amendment by using hate-speech laws and the doctrine of political correctness to silence dissent and force Americans to submit to the insanity of accepting its demand that they believe all forms of sexual deviancy; legal, educational, and employment preferment for non-whites; same-sex marriage; and nearly sixty million murdered-for-profit infants are simply legitimate, alternative kinds of normal behavior for human beings and a supposedly rule-of-law society.
- The elite-inflicted tragedy for so many parents who see their qualified children unable to get into colleges of their choice because seats are reserved for the elite’s preferred categories: women, several score of ethnic, sexual, and racial minorities, and foreigners who are brought in to further disunite the country.
- The elite’s eagerness to keep the United States involved in an endless and losing war with Islam because members of both parties are being bought off by U.S. weapons makers; the U.S.-citizen advocates of Israel; and/or wealthy Arab princes.
- The elite’s fanatic support for unlimited and illegal immigration and destructive free-trade deals, which (a) have destroyed U.S. manufacturing and thereby largely closed access to an ever-narrowing middle class, and (b) have created the income inequality the elite weeps and prates about, but which its trade and immigration policies have caused.
- The elite’s war on the U.S. constitution by supinely allowing presidents to illegally exercise powers they do not possess, such as going to war without a congressional declaration of war; choosing which laws will be enforced and which will not; refusing to cooperate in investigations of obvious governmental corruption; using government agencies for partisan political purposes; and unilaterally altering laws passed by Congress.
- The elite’s lust for starting unnecessary wars it does not intend to win, but which will please their corporate, pro-Israel, and pro-Arab benefactors at what the elite views as the perfectly acceptable cost of killing or maiming many thousands of America’s soldier-children and creating a nation-killing debt.
- The elite’s endless attack on U.S. history which extends from the recent demise of the Army of Northern Virginia’s battle flag and the ongoing scourging of the South; to the denigration of the Founders as dead white men and of their work as outdated, sexist, and racist; to the national-government imposed Common-Core history lessons that teach not what happened and why, but the lies, distortions, omissions, and ahistorical presentism of the political left; to the creation of an inane President’s Day that lumps together for same-day honoring the greats, Washington, Lincoln, and Reagan, the bigots, Wilson and Obama, and the perpetually adolescent philanderers, Clinton and Kennedy.
- The elite’s ongoing war against Christianity, which includes the banning of public displays of some Christian symbols; renaming holidays like Christmas and Easter so they will not offend atheists and members of other faiths; and establishing “rights” that clearly make, and are meant to make, a mockery of the Christian God and his word — while constantly racing to protect the symbols and honor the holidays of the small numbers of Americans who are members of other faiths.
- The elite’s endless give away of many billions of taxpayer dollars to foreigners to fund construction projects for roads, dams, bridges, irrigation systems, harbors, border-control facilities, and railways, rather than spending the money on the decrepit U.S. infrastructure, which increasingly endangers citizens and undermines economic growth.
- The elite’s constant, unwanted, and rebellion-breeding intervention in the everyday lives of Americans, dictating what children can eat at school, what property owners can do with their land, what kinds of industries and jobs will exist and which the national-government will kill, what kind of health insurance people can buy, what percentage of a working person’s income must be taken to support slackers, infanticide, and illegal/felonious immigrants, what parents can do to teach their kids discipline, and why the lives of whites and U.S. military veterans of all races obviously matter much less than a noisily clamoring assembly of ethnic groups, races, feminists, jailed and unjailed criminals, and deviants of all kinds who demand preference and taxpayer subventions, not equality before the law and work.
- The elite’s relentless effort to abrogate the 2nd Amendment which the Founders created as the guarantee that Americans always would have an appropriate and effective last-resort tool for stopping dead and then dismantling the kind of tyranny inherent in these twelve items.