The 535 members of the U.S. Congress and Senate and President Obama’s administration have made clear what their collective priority is for spending taxpayer money. They had a pot of $38 billion to spend and, as always, there were numerous items contending for top-priority financial support, but only one could win.
Let us start with several of the most vital items that would be found any list of America’s needs, but which lost out in the contest for spending that $38 billion of your money and mine. We will then finish by naming the big winner who will — like a quick-handed sneak-thief — reach in and take the money right out of our pockets.
- Quickly and completely fixing the lead-contaminated water problem in Flint, Michigan, and other American cities where the problem exists. (That is, $0 from the $38 billion pot.)
- Immediate actions to ensure no more U.S. military veterans die or commit suicide while awaiting medical or psychiatric assistance. (That is, $0 from the $38 billion pot.)
- Effective, near-term efforts to remedy the prolonged cruelty of allowing 25-percent of America’s kids to be hungry or malnourished. (That is, $0 from the 38 billion pot.)
- Funding to help state and local governments use paper ballots for the 2016 presidential election so no voter need fear his vote will be misdirected or deleted by foreigner hackers, as well as to shut up the lawless FBI Director Comey, whose dire warnings about foreign hacking sound — with Trump up in the polls — much like a prelude to Obama cancelling the election. (That is, c. $0 from the $38 billion pot.)
- A well-funded and aggressive research drive to cure breast, prostrate, and childhood cancer in America as quickly as possible. (That is, $0 from the c. $38 billion pot.)
Israel receives $38 billion. (1) (That is, all of the dollars in the $38 billion pot.)
That is more than $4,500 per Israeli, (2) but not a red cent from that pot of money for even one economically hard-up, sick, hungry, or unemployed American. That is precisely how much the bipartisan political elite cares about the worst-off Americans and their needs. In short, they do not care a lick for the citizenry. They care only for the disloyal Jewish-Americans who lead the Israel-First gang — and help fund their election campaigns — and the grasping foreigners who lead a country irrelevant, nay, detrimental, to the genuine national-security interests of the United States.
- Israel’s population is about 8 million. See, http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Society_&_Culture/newpop.html